SPORTS OFFER 2021-2022 – Second semester
Before we get started, it is important to highlight a few things about the current measures:
MEASURES REGARDING THE WEARING OF A MOUTH MASK
- From the moment you enter a sports infrastructure, it is mandatory to wear a mouth mask.
- The mouth mask is mandatory for everyone in the hallways, bleachers and locker rooms, …
- In general, the mouth mask requirement applies from the moment you enter the sports infrastructure, except:
- If the nature of the activity does not allow it (e.g. during sports, as an active referee, in the shower)
- To eat or drink something.
- Public is allowed.
- With Covid Safe Ticket:
- Inside: Starting from 50 individuals, only non-dynamic public
- Outside: Starting from 100 individuals, dynamic and non-dynamic public
Do I still need to make a reservation?
No, it is no longer mandatory to make a reservation for a sports activity. However, you can still register for a sports class if you want to be sure of your place.
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A SPORTS ACTIVITY?
Go to the online reservationtool or the MOVE UAntwerp/AP application.
- Select the correct day
- Select the correct category to which the sports belongs
- Select the correct location
- Click on the desired session and complete your registration
Weekly overview of sports offerings
Click on the image above for a complete listing of weekly sports offerings or on this link.
NEW: Update MOVE UAntwerp/AP Application
- WHAT IS IT?
The MOVE UAntwerp/AP App is a QR code scanner which is linked to your MOVE account.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
Through the MOVE UAntwerp/AP App you get access to the sports activity, event or discount at a sports partner. You will find a QR code at each sports location and at all external partners.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download/Update the MOVE UAntwerp/AP App in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Log in with the details of your active MOVE account
- Scan the QR code at the entrance gate, the usher or the sports club
- Green screen? You can participate in the sports session.
- Red screen? Turn on your 4G, turn on the application and try again. Not successful? Look in the ‘History’ tab under your profile and check if you have already had a green screen. No green screen at all? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IT’S STILL NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR?
For a short and easy to read guide on the MOVE UAntwerp/AP application, please visit the following link.
This will give you more explanation on how to book/cancel a sports activity, get access/discount at a sports partner and so much more!
Have a great time!
The MOVE UAntwerp/AP team