UNIVERSITY OF ANTWERP X-MAS TRIP
Discover the prettiest Germans Christmas markets with the coolest ice-skating rings during our yearly X-Mas Trip.
EDITION 2022 – DUSSELDORF
From the 3rd until the 4th of December we’ll head off to Dusseldorf where you can enjoy two full days filled with Christmas themed fun. Walk through the six different Christmas markets and go ice-skating for free in the beautiful ring of DEG-Winterwelt.
In this album you can find some highlights of the last trip to Cologne (2021)!
- Dates: 03/12/2022 – 04/12/2022
- Departure Antwerp: 9 am, Borsbeeksebrug
- Arrival Antwerp: 10 pm, Borsbeeksebrug
- Overnight stay in a centrally located hostel
- Rooms for 4 persons
- Bus trip to and from Dusseldorf
- One overnight stay at Youth Hostel Dusseldorf
- Access to the ice-skating ring on Saturday
You can participate in this edition for € 99 p.p.
Registrations are open until the 25th of November 2022.
Please note that once you have paid, your registration is final. Cancelling is only possible if you can use the cancellation insurance (e.g. illness, death in the family), if you find someone to take your place or if the trip is fully booked and there is a waiting list.